Dates: 21st - 25th September 2020 (5 days consecutive) Held at: Essence of Living Tallebudgera Valley Retreat Tantra is widely recognized as one of the most powerful approaches towards Spiritual development, yet
Dates: 21st – 25th September 2020 (5 days consecutive)
Held at: Essence of Living Tallebudgera Valley Retreat
Tantra is widely recognized as one of the most powerful approaches towards Spiritual development, yet it is also amongst one of the most misunderstood.
The term Tantra is derived from 2 Sanskrit words, “Tan” to stretch or expand and “Tra” meaning a tool/instrument which not only guides but protects…
Hence Tantra in broad terms is a wide spectrum of protective tools/practices that assist us to expand our Consciousness of our inner and outer worlds
There is also a second meaning which is “to loom” or “to weave” the threads of our pleasures and desires (Shakti) onto the Great Tapestry of Divine Consciousness (Shiva)
These practices and pleasures may be many and varied, from pranayama, reading, praying, chanting, meditating and yoga to creative endeavours, dreams, aspirations, visions and anything that supports our Higher Purpose.
It also allows us to explore not only our Light but our shadow parts so they be integrated into our lives to bring a greater sense of WHOLENESS.
The joys and pleasures are many and unlimited in Tantra. Hence it is such a vast and broad art form, it is thought it would take 33 lifetimes to learn it “all” and integrate the many threads of Tantra into our lives.
During this 5 day immersion we will cover the foundations and fundamentals of Tantra, as well as deepen our understanding of core areas that when utilised regularly, bring greater joy, fulfilment and purpose into our lives
To book call 07 5526 6600 or email us at email@example.com
- The Power of Consciousness
- The 6 Attributes of Supreme Consciousness and how to live them
- The 3 Ultimate Aims Of Tantra
- Embodiment of Shiva and Shakti/Integrating our Masculine and Feminine Selves
- The 5 Divine Acts of Shiva Consciousness in Our Lives/The Play of the Divine in Everyday living
- The 6 Primary Deities and how we can bring them to Life within ourselves/Sacred Symbology/ Deities
- The Tantric Recipe of Healing
- The Forces of Creation, Sustenance and Destruction in our Yoga Practice
- Recitation of Sacred Tantric Yoga Texts
- Energetic Body/ Psychic centres/ Chakras / Nadis/ Vayus
- The Power of Ritual
- Sacred Gestures (Mudras)/Energetic Locks (Bandhas)
- Yoga / Asana/ Pranayama/ Mantra
- Union and Natural Exchange
- How to Bring Tantra into all our relationships
21 (Monday) 7:00 am - 25 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Essence of Living Tallebudgera Valley Retreat